Category: Small Biz Advice

Voluntary disclosure

If you owe money to any of the tax authorities because you failed to file a return for one or more years, you can make a voluntary disclosure. You will pay only the tax due plus interest. No penalties will… {Read more}

Small-Town Subcontractors

CRA Investigates Small-Town Subcontractors In 2016, CRA auditors reviewed municipal building permits in smaller communities. The auditors were checking for unregistered small-town subcontractors’ work sites. The result was that of the over 8,000 building permits reviewed about 33% were for… {Read more}