Let us count the ways.
- Like most accountants we take tax planning very seriously. In fact, we think its so important to the well-being of your company that we provide it to you every month, free of charge. Since we are already sitting down with you to review your business results, we also provide you with much needed tax & business advice at the same time.
- If you only want to see your accountant once a year, then we’re probably not the accountant for you. We want to get to know you, your business and the issues & challenges you face. We want to know your children’s names, recognize you in the check-out line, share a coffee… It’s personal service that you won’t get elsewhere.
- We don’t want to waste your money. We could offer expensive software consulting for Quickbooks or Simply Accounting. Or we could charge you an hourly rate to process your payroll. But that’s not us. Instead we provide free business software with free support & upgrades. And its why we offer you payroll through our national payroll service PayTrak.
- You may have met an accountant who likes to talk in debits & credits, DSO and inventory turnover!!! We won’t use accountant jargon and if you ever catch us doing it we’ll buy you a free coffee!
- We provide the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you have someone you can trust, someone who has taken the time and effort to get to know you. Someone who wants what is best for your business.
- We want to prove that customer service is not dead. It may be on life-support with your current accountant but we how important it is you to get the respect, courtesy and services that you are paying for and that you deserve.
We are Small Business Experts helping your business Grow!
Find out more about Karen Jerome CMA, owner of Jerome & Company in the Ottawa area covering Kanata, Stittsville, Nepean & Barrhaven.