Canada Revenue Agency continues to expand its online services for small business
Small Business Week is an opportunity to celebrate and recognize the contribution small businesses make in communities across the country. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) understands that small businesses face unique challenges.
Maybe you’ve been in business a long time, and you manage your tax obligations yourself. Maybe you’ve just started out and partnered with a tax professional. Either way, you’ll want to know about these online services for businesses:
- With My Business Account you can update banking information, view direct deposit transactions, and even submit documents to the CRA. The services are free, convenient, and easy to use.
- You or your authorized representative can choose to receive most of your CRA mail for your business online. For more information, go to www.cra.gc.ca/businessonline.
- The “View mail” service lets you view answers to common enquiries and submit account?related enquiries using My Business Account.
- Representatives can now access the Business Registration Online service directly through Represent a Client at www.cra.gc.ca/representatives.
- Using Represent a Client, representatives can send a request to get access to their client’s business accounts and delete the authorization of a client that they no longer represent.