1. Get the facts about filing electronically:
- Families, seniors, students…even your neighbors are filing online. Are you? Filing your income tax and benefit return electronically is easier than you think.
2. Do it online: electronic services for individuals:
- The Canada Revenue Agency’s electronic services are quick, easy, and secure. Discover the benefits of filing and paying on time and online.
3. Know your credits, deductions, and benefits:
- Discover all the ways you can reduce your taxes.
4. Review your tax package:
- Get the guide, forms, and information you need to complete your return.
5. Stay connected for updates:
- Let the Canada Revenue Agency keep you informed throughout the year.
To find out more information on how to prepare your self to file your tax return visit the CRA website.