Tax Tip-Care Expenses

Parents who spend at least 12 hours per month studying in an educational program lasting at least three consecutive weeks at a secondary school, college, university or other designated educational institution are eligible to claim expenses incurred for child care expenses while they or their spouse/common law partner attends certain schools.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *