The Ontario Ministry of Finance has added functionality to it’s ONT-TAXS system.
- Full ONT-TAXS online functionality for
- Beer and Wine Tax clients,
- Gasoline Tax, Fuel Tax and Tobacco Tax clients.
- Upload the following returns using an XML data file:
- Fuel Tax (Generic Collector Summary for Diesel And Related Products Return)
- Gasoline Tax (Generic Collector Summary for Gasoline And Related Products Return)
- Tobacco Tax (Tobacco Tax Non-Collector Wholesaler Return – TT101A)
- Communicate securely with the ministry using the Messages feature in ONT-TAXS online. The Messages feature also allows you to attached Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and plain text (TXT) files.
- View PDF copies of most correspondence issued to you by the ministry in ONT-TAXS online
Getting started is fast and easy
- Select Get Started and complete our online form or call us at 1 866 ONT-TAXS begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 866 ONT-TAXS end_of_the_skype_highlighting (1 866 668-8297). You will need your Business Number to use the online form. If you do not have a Business Number, contact the ministry.
- When you receive your two pieces of enrolment information in the mail, your business is ready to set up your ONe-key account and start using ONT-TAXS online.