Padgett Business Services, a leader in financial reporting and tax consulting services, is expanding again, and needs a qualified accountant with a desire to get ahead. We offer flexible work-day hours and work schedules.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 Years accounting experience:
· Preparing Corporate & Business Tax Returns (T2 & T1)
· Preparing Year End financial statements & working papers
· Preparing Month-end and Year-end Reconciliations
· Preparing government statutory remittances
· Currently be enrolled and actively working toward a professional accounting program (CGA, CMA)
Candidates must have a university degree. Job requires fluency in written & spoken English. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys challenges, and has the experience to demonstrate they can support the full cycle of small business accounting support from preparing monthly financials to completing year end working papers & taxes. More details about the position are available at the following link.
Competitive wages, vacation pay, and great working environment. Our office is located in Kanata. Fax your resume to 613-482-3737 or email us. Take a look around our website and find out more about Padgett.