Your Rights As a Taxpayer

Sometimes, it may occur that you do not agree with the Canada Revenue Agency’s assessment of your taxes.  As a taxpayer in Canada you may file an objection to a tax assessment.  Recently, the CRA published a news release outlining your rights as a taxpayer, and what you should do if you disagree with a tax assessment.  For more information and to read the release, check out the website here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *