Canadian Tax Planning and Filing Deadlines 2nd Quarter 2008
- File first quarter source deductions (for qualifying small businesses).
- File US personal income tax returns.
- File personal income tax returns for previous year and pay any balance due to the CRA.
- File GST rebate application for partner and employee-related expenses deducted in previous tax year.
- File personal tax returns of individuals with self-employment business income, or with spouses or common- law partners of taxpayers with self-employment business income. Payment of any taxes is still due on April 30.
- Pay second quarter installment for taxpayers who are required to remit quarterly.