Fairness Applications

The income tax act allows an individual to request an adjustment to a tax return back 10 years, even though the date to file a Notice of Objection has expired. The CRA usually allows this application for situations such as missed medical expenses or missed disability tax credits.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *